My first day of NaNo came barreling through like a cialis attorneys skateboarder on greased wheels. Over 2K words (goal is 1667 words a day) – and I was feeling pretty good. Today, however, I got up late, didn’t have much time to write, and cheapest cialis 80 only got 200+ words done (yes, I WILL reach my daily word count when I get home.) Considering the fact that life gets in the way – even in November – today’s Friday Five are all about getting those words done!
1. When you have the time, don’t stop at 1667 – keep writing!
2. It’s harder to catch up than it is to overdo – keep writing!
3. 284 words is better than no words – keep writing!
4. Don’t go back and viagra how fast 100 mg edit – always move forward. If you need to change something (a name, age, plot direction, etc.) make a note in all caps in your manuscript at the point you realize the needed change, and – keep writing!
5. Have fun while you’re doing NaNo! That’s the beauty of it – writing for fun – but you must – KEEP WRITING!
Watch this space for more suggestions, cialis price walgreens hints, tips, and general sharing of what I’ve learned doing NaNo through the years… and mostly… keep writing!