A non-writing related post for your enjoyment!
A friend asked for this homemade yogurt recipe – my daughter gave it to me. I don’t know where she got it, viagra international shipping order but it’s easy and so tasty!
What you need…
- a cooler that will comfortably hold a quart jar. You’re going to be “cooking” the yogurt in the cooler, so you want to be sure it’s not too large.
- a quart canning jar
- a quart of organic milk – I used Organic Valley Whole Milk for mine
- a small container of plain organic yogurt with active yogurt cultures – any good, plain “live” yogurt will do
- a saucepan large enough for the milk
- a candy thermometer
- Fill the quart jar with hot tap water and drug manufacturers buy softtabs viagra put it in the cooler – which you also fill with hot tap water so it comes almost to the neck of the jar.
- put milk in saucepan and heat slowly to 180 degrees (stir frequently so it doesn’t scald)
- when the milk reaches 180 degrees take it off the burner and let it cool to 110 degrees
- empty the jar of the water and pour the 110 degree milk into it (If you want your yogurt to be super-smooth pour through a cheesecloth-lined strainer – otherwise, don’t bother. I kind of like the little chewy bits myself)
- stir in 1 tablespoon (no more, no less) of yogurt
- put lid on jar and put into cooler of hot water
- sit cooler in a buy sildenafil viagra warm place for 24 hours
At the end of the 24 hours your yogurt should be ready. Be sure to save 1 tablespoon of this yogurt for your next batch.