Some random thoughts on a foggy Friday morning – glad it’s the us drugstore pharmacy viagra end of the work week!
1. Dinner with a friend is always a good thing!
2. Reading brilliant authors improves one’s own writing by showing how it can be done. (As long as you pay attention while you’re reading & then apply what you discover! A tiny example of Pride & Prejudice in the style of Raymond Chandler http://juliakarr.com/?p=311 )
3. It is where can i buy viagra a truth universally acknowledged that cats will always go for the cheap, smelly food and forgo the expensive, sometimes prescription, food.
4. Spirituality exists without religion (sometimes in spite of…), although some religions can be quite spiritual.
5. Cats really do want to be writers! It’s the cialis online sales whole lack of opposable thumbs issue that causes the problem.